What are the Premium Singles?
The "Premium Singles" are the most recent addition to our Premium football betting tips, and are designed for steady profit building. As the name would suggest, they consist of a single selection that has three possible outcomes, win, lose, or push. A win will win the bet, a loss will lose the bet and your stake, and a "push" outcome will result in your stake being refunded.
Premium Singles are usually emailed out and added to the website daily, at around 12 noon on the day the selections play. Only very rarely will no selections be given, as fixtures still need to be good enough to have a decent chance of picking a winning selection, and at the right odds.
Single Betting Tip Example:
Below is an example of how a Single bet would work:
Bet: Leicester vs Arsenal - Asian handicap (-1 Arsenal)
Odds: 2.50 (3/2)
Possible outcomes for £20 stake:
- If Arsenal win by 2 or more goals: Odds 2.50 x Stake £20 = £50.00 Return (WIN)
- If Arsenal win by 1 goal: Outcome is "push", stake refunded = £20.00 Return (PUSH)
- If Arsenal draw or lose: The single bet loses = £0.00 Return (LOSE)
How to follow the Premium Singles
To be able to access and follow the Premium Singles, you will need to become a Premium Member. Once a Premium member, you can have the latest Premium Single Betting Tips sent direct to your email by setting your preferences to receive the Premium newsletter so you never miss a single tip.
The Premium Singles follow a specific points based staking strategy depending on whether they are considered "Low Risk" or "Medium Risk", and on days when the fixtures aren't suitable and and have no genuine betting opportunities, a "High Risk" suggestion will often be posted of what Top Football Tipster thinks could be the best single option for that day.
Advantages of Single betting Tips:
The main advantages to single betting tips are based around safety and reliability:
- Due to singles only consisting of a single selection, the outcome is not affected by any other selections unlike with doubles, trebles, or accumulators. Therefore if your selection wins, your bets wins, and it doesn't need any other selections to also win in order to achieve that.
- Singles have shorter odds in comparison to accumulators, therefore the win rate is far higher which makes for a far more consistent and reliable style of betting.
- Numerous different staking strategies can be applies to single betting tips in order to give your approach the best possible chance of generating long term profit.
- Single selections allow for more time to research every possible detail to make your selection as safe as possible in comparison to a bet which contains multiple selections which will each require research.
Which leagues/competitions are covered?
As our Premium Single betting tips are designed for slow steady profit building, we try to focus on the larger more reliable leagues rather than small leagues where there is little difference in quality between the teams. Cup competitions are also something to avoid due to their unpredictable nature as there is often a lot of squad rotation.
How are the Single Betting Tips chosen?
Each day a shortlist of fixtures that look to carry some value in terms of goals markets, corners markets, or match result is created. Once created, extensive research is carried for each fixture. With factors like injuries, team news, suspensions, match importance, head2head records, goals per game, and much more, all researched thoroughly to try to spot where the real value lies for each fixture, with only the top selections being selected for the Premium Singles.
A record of the Premium Singles Results are generated each month. These can be found on the Premium Results page and are updated regularly during the month. Each month contains summarised data on the number of win/loss/push outcomes recorded, as well as win/loss percentages. A link to a table showing each individual selection with their date, odds, result and bet outcome is also provided, to enable the return on investment (ROI) to be calculated for any stake amount.
More Premium Football Betting Tips:
If the slow steady approach of single betting tips aren't really your style, we also offer a range of Premium tips which may be better suited to your style of betting! Take a look at our other Premium football betting tips here: